Sunday, May 16, 2010

sunday, sweet sunday.

i've never been able to pick a side in the age old debate that sunday is the end of the week or the beginning of the week. whether the blessed day of homework, long strolls, and wasted afternoons is the welcomed wrap-up of a heinous week or the peaceful beginnings of a new one. either way, its always welcome here.

i instigated the 'desk reclamation act of 2k10" on thursday, meaning that i moved my desk so that i could actually use it as a desk. so here i sit, at my desk, either at the beginning or end of my week, and enjoying my room more than i think i ever have. i'm actually even getting stuff done.

so since i broke my foot about a week ago, i've taken up some new hobbies to pair with this new sedentary thing i'm going for. one hobby is actually doing my homework. which i think will be good in the long run. i've made a grassroots attempt to figure out the guitar again. i mean, its going okay, but if anyone wants to offer any enlightened hints, instruction, or help, it is encouraged. i've also picked up sewing a bit. again, help is welcomed.

i've also found my dream-mate. and artist who illustrated the things that i see in my dreams and nightmares long before i ever dreamt them. Sidney Sime:








whimsical, haunting, beautiful.


stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment